Sunday, July 5, 2009

Spicy Honey Chicken with a bonus salad recipe

I found another blog I love. It's Our Best Bites. It's one of those where I followed a link for one thing and ended up checking out all the recipes they had ever posted. I've made a few of them recently and they have all been top notch.

One of the first things I made was the spicy honey chicken. It was great but next time, I would add a bit more heat. We loved the glaze and made sure to have a little extra. I also followed the directions and made the mango and avocado salad with the honey citrus vinaigrette. They were both delicious and great for a quick summer night meal. Throw the chicken on the grill and with the salad, you don't have to heat anything in the kitchen. Those are my kinds of meals in the summer.



I'm not going to post the picture of my salad because if you click the link above, the picture there is much more beautiful than mine. Just know, we made it and we loved it.

No comments: