Saturday, December 6, 2008

Study for exams or make sugar cookies?

which one would you pick? Yep that's the one I picked too. I haven't posted much lately because I had exams this weekend. I finished them today but yesterday before I took the first one, I made sugar cookies for our church youth Christmas party. Sure I could have been studying, but I HAD to make these cookies ya know?



The sugar cookie recipe is the same one I posted in October when I made the candy corn cookies. These cookies were Christmas themed for the party. I used a wilton pan you filled with dough to make the shapes instead of rolling out and cutting. It was so much easier and was not messy at all.

This is the pan:




Now that exams are over, I hope to be blogging a lot more so keep checking back for new recipes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So cute! Hope you had a great time at the party.
One of the things I've got planned for when Peanut gets out of school is gingerbread men; I might be too optimistic about my icing skillz. :)