Add this to your holiday baking. It is delicious and easy. Everyone who love peanut butter will love this. They are very rich so make sure you have a glass of milk handy. I left out the coconut because I made these for our youth group and most kids are not coconut fans.
I found this recipe at myrecipes.
28 small bars or 18 large bars
- 1 (16-oz.) package peanut-shaped peanut butter sandwich cookies, crushed
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (14-oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 5 (1.5-oz.) packages chocolate-covered peanut butter cup candies, coarsely chopped
- 2 (2.1-oz.) chocolate-covered crispy peanut buttery candy bars, coarsely chopped (we tested with Butterfinger)
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1/2 cup honey-roasted peanuts
- 1/2 cup sweetened flaked coconut
Combine crushed cookies and butter in a medium bowl. Press crumb mixture into bottom of a greased aluminum foil-lined 13" x 9" pan, allowing foil to extend over ends of pan. Bake at 350° for 6 to 8 minutes.
Combine condensed milk, peanut butter, and vanilla in a medium bowl, stirring until smooth.
Sprinkle chopped candy bars, chocolate morsels, peanuts, and coconut over crust. Drizzle condensed milk mixture over coconut.
Bake at 350° for 27 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to a wire rack, and let cool in pan. Use foil to lift uncut brownies out of pan. Peel foil away from sides of uncut brownies, and cut into bars.