Sunday, March 22, 2009

Happy Blogger-versary!

One year! I started this blog on a whim a year ago today as a way to keep track of my recipes and share them with a few friends. It's been a lot of fun and I hope to continue. I am going to be working on my photography and maybe one day I will finally figure out photoshop.

Thank you for checking out my blog during this time. I hope to continue posting recipes and photos for time to come.

Here are a few of my favorite recipes from this year:

Pineapple Upside Down Cake




Oatmeal Creme Pies




Asparagus and Gruyère Tart




Chocolate Overload Cake



thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on one whole year of blogging!
I discovered your blog through tastefix, you have a great blog, wonderful recipes and photos.
And this Chocolate Overload Cake looks delicious!

Rachelle S said...

Oooh, you've got some yummy things here!

Thanks for stopping by my Blog Giveaway!