Friday, June 6, 2008

How does your garden grow?

Mine is doing so well and growing bigger almost every day it seems. I'm so excited because it's the first garden we've had since we've been married. We have had a few tomato plants in buckets before, but not a real garden. When my husband asked what I wanted to plant, I told him Salsa! He looked at me crazy until I told him tomatoes, jalapeƱos, and peppers. We also added in grape tomatoes, yellow squash, eggplant, and cucumbers.



Look! Baby tomatoes! Hopefully we'll be picking those guys by July 4th.



Plus there are the herbs. I love cooking with fresh herbs.

Rosemary, Mint, and Basil in one pot, Cilantro in the other pot


Oregano and Thyme




I can not wait to have pictures of what my garden produces on through the summer. It's turned off hot here, so the garden should really take off now.

No comments: